Monday, December 5, 2011

Play Time




For the last few days Bryson and I have been building a fort out side. From the out side it may look like a bunch of wood and tarps ,because that is what it is made of. On the inside it has a chair ,a stool and a bucket for seats that are put around a table made of a bucket and a plank of wood. I also did some online math for about a hour. Mom had Bryson and I stay home while mom took Catherine to a birthday party ,because David was and is asleep. At the moment mom is making Bryson do his school work. I am not a big fan of staying home alone ,but today was easy since David was asleep as you know and Bryson was their so it was harder to be scared. I was also distracted ,because me and Bryson were playing legos. I made a city with a throne room and jail included.

5 comments:

  1. Good job Andrew. Love to see your pictures and hear about your day.Keep it up. Kaleem

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fort looks like lots of fun! You are doing a great job with your blog! It's cool that you are writing one.

    Kate C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Andrew! I can't wait to see more of your adventures! Ben and Will love forts, so maybe when we come for Christmas you can teach them how to build better ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney and Megan LOVED playing in the fort you made. They have talked about it several times since then. Thank you for playing so well with them and even helping to keep an eye on Brooklynn. You are a wonderful cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Andrew. You are such a fine writer and photographer. Very I nice job. Love Tuki

    ReplyDelete