Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

I have been very busy lately so that is why their are so many pictures.
This one is from family pictures at Coloma.
This is the Weblos' tower of canned food donated for the canned food drive.It was fun to build.

This picture is also from family pictures. Bryson is great at being moody
At pack meeting the Weblos put on a puppet show. It was big a success.
Just a few days ago I went flying with my uncle Arron, my dad's friend Tom and my dad. It was really fun. In between the flights we went to a restaurant that specialized in pies. I had a piece of banana cream pie. It had whip cream so it was extra tasty.

Yesterday we got to go bowling at my cousin Joshua's Birthday party. On my first turn is got a strike! It was a lot of fun. Right after that we went to In and Out for my cousin Courtny's birth day party. Then we drove to 2 specific neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights. Some times the lights got pretty wild.
The day before I went flying my Aunt Reana , Uncle Josh and my cousins Ben, William, and Samuel came to town from Texas.We decorated ricecricpy treats with candy and frosting.The product was very tasty.
On Wednesday which is tomorrow we are going to have our Christmas party for my dad's siblings. On Thursday we are going to Six Flags Adventure Kingdom better known to me as Marine World.Until next time over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun way to take pictures of christmas lights love it. Really like your blog keep posting what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete