Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Time!

Just a few days ago we had our Christmas party for my Dad's siblings.It was a lot of fun. Everyone was there except for two Aunts and a Uncle. Even My Uncle Josh and Aunt Reianna came.

This is my Uncle Josh and my cousin Samuel. Sam is SO CUTE.




These are my cousins Ben and Will. They really like my toy boat. Ben is the one on his knees. He is also the oldest child in his family.Sam is the youngest.
The adults got their own table and the kids had to sit some where else.The people at the table counter clock wise is my dad, my Aunt Christie, Aunt Marcy, Uncle Arron, and Uncle Josh. Aunt Reianna and Uncle Tim are missing from the picture.I really enjoy being with my family and can't wait till all the parties on Christmas Eve and on Christmas day.



We didn't go to Six Flags yesterday because everyone was too tired form the party the night before.We will probably go next Thursday.See you!













1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting a pic of our family! You are a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete